Greenbushes CC versus Heatherbank CC
Last game of 2012 and the end of the 1st half of the season saw Heatherbank this time take on Greenbushes away at Londt park and what do you know Rain again but this time it cleared and left a massive wet patch on a length so we all know what that means the waiting game.
I am not going to say much as Its taken me so long to write this blog I do apologise. HBCC Supers started the game late in 40 over clash after forgetting there ball at the club and the Winn-dog and Robey had to go all the way to the club to pick it up and we were going to be on time as I must mention Just Saying. Read that sentence again I said Whindog and Robey were going to be on time..
Well wet pitch, waiting around umming and arring... the game started a 40 over game Heatherbank batted first 160 runs and we bowled bushes out to win the game.. all I can remember are a few things WHALLOPS _ EYE DROPS_ STORIES IN CHANGE ROOM STORIES LOL LOL a great laugh. (Lets get that spirit back boys). We almost threw it away there opening batsman in the slick tekkies scored a fifty but we pulled it back...
But let me take this time guys to wish all a Happy New Year here is wishing you all a great 2013..
HBCC needs to move forward and without all the guys in the club we wouldn't be who we are.. So I here to a great 2013 guys Lets Do This...
Well wet pitch, waiting around umming and arring... the game started a 40 over game Heatherbank batted first 160 runs and we bowled bushes out to win the game.. all I can remember are a few things WHALLOPS _ EYE DROPS_ STORIES IN CHANGE ROOM STORIES LOL LOL a great laugh. (Lets get that spirit back boys). We almost threw it away there opening batsman in the slick tekkies scored a fifty but we pulled it back...
But let me take this time guys to wish all a Happy New Year here is wishing you all a great 2013..
HBCC needs to move forward and without all the guys in the club we wouldn't be who we are.. So I here to a great 2013 guys Lets Do This...




No comments:
Post a Comment