Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Rai Rain Go Away

EP Amateur Cricket Board Cancels All Cricket

 
Unfortunately No Cricket was played Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st of October. A proper wash out.
 
Rather invest in the a row boat or better yet this contraption I saw on Freakbook available from Seaview Hardware perfect for PE wet conditions:
 Tuts Tuts me Booi....
 
Eastern Cape has struggled with a drought problem in recent times "I believe". Since I have returned from the UK I cant say I have seen it I think its a conspiracy. But none the less there are water tanks, buckets and tubs to catch water you could have fooled me.
 
A British Summer time would have been proud of the amount of water that has fallen this past week YOEF.  
 
 
This storm has really been to work and even affected our club entrance, you will have to be trained in tree climbing to enter the ground from now on.  Maybe this could be a good team building exercise in running the September at practise a September obstacle course.. .. mmmmm just saying Duppie:
 
 
 
 


  Well I Trust everyone had a great wet weekend. My apologies and sympathies go out to all affected by this rain and damage it has caused. Hope all can recover from the set back and move on. So lets look forward to the Summer well will there be summer, and we can look forward to this next week ahead. Will it rain or will it be dry the heavens only know and that is the question. But its Shared point all round and Hetherbank are still unbeaten Go the Good Guys!!
 
 
Have a great evening All and See you at training!
 
 
 
S. Whinney 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment